Facade Improvement Pilot Program
The Town of Irmo’s Façade Improvement Grant Pilot provides financial assistance to eligible commercial property owners and tenants located within the Town of Irmo. Funds may only be used for qualified façade improvements, as defined within these guidelines.
The primary objectives of the Façade Improvement Grant Pilot are to:
1) Encourage the revitalization of existing commercial buildings;
2) Expand the town’s commercial tax base by attracting and retaining businesses within the Town of Irmo;
3) Enhance property values within the Town area by improving the visual aesthetic and functionality of existing buildings;
4) Preserve the integrity of the town’s historic resources; and
5) Promote the general health, safety and welfare of the community.