The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by HEADER in Ascending Order within category
- 2022 Rate Schedule There were numerous changes to the business license ordinance for the Town of Irmo in 2021 including rate and classification changes.
- Authorized Agent Designation If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf related to your personal information, please complete this form in its entirety.
- Business License Calculator This calculator can be used to provide an estimate of your annual business license fee. Contact us with any questions or concerns.
- NAICS The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) is the standard used by Federal statistical agencies in classifying business establishments for the purpose of collecting, analyzing, and publishing statistical data related to the U.S. business economy.
- Town Ordinances Direct link to the Town's Code of Ordinances. Any other documents that appear on this site may not reflect the most current legislation adopted by the Municipality.
- Business License Instructions PDF version of the business license instructions.
- In-Town Business License Application Application for business located within the limits of the Town of Irmo.
- In-Town Business License Application - PDF PDF version of the In-Town Business License Application.
- Out-of-Town Business License Application For out of town business applications, please submit this form along with any requested information.
Hospitality Tax4 documents
- Hospitality Tax Exemption Form If your establishment does not sell prepared meals and/or beverages intended for immediate consumption, please complete and submit this form.
- Hospitality Tax Guide Enclosed, please find your Town of Irmo Local Hospitality Tax Guide. This guide provides helpful information about the local hospitality tax and includes forms that you will need to submit your taxes.
- Lexington County - Tax Reporting Form The Town adopted a Local Hospitality Tax Ordinance on December 15, 2020. This Ordinance established a two percent (2%) for Lexington County Businesses. Use this form to submit H-Tax payment information.
- Richland County - Tax Reporting Form The Town adopted a Local Hospitality Tax Ordinance on December 15, 2020. This Ordinance established a one percent (1%) for Richland County .
- Annexation Application
- Banner Permit
- Building Permits & Inspections (CC7I)
- Change of use Application
- Irmo Zoning Ordinance
- Outdoor Display Permit
- Permit Requirements
- Plat Subdivision Application
- Sign Application
- Special Exception Application
- Variance Application
- Zoning & Land Development Regulations
- Zoning Admistrator's Appeal Application
- Zoning Application
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Permit Application
- Zoning/Amendment Request
Human Resources2 documents
Law Enforcement17 documents
- Community Services Program/Interest Request Use this form to request information services such as: fingerprinting, medical disposal, gun lock program, child seat inspection.
- Explorer Post Program Interest Form
- FOI Request - Police
- IPD - Recruitment Form
- Officer Inquiry, Complaint, Kudo
- Property Check Request
- Report a Code Violation
- Reserve an Officer
- Serving our Seniors The Irmo Police Department will routinely contact SOS members to check on their needs and to make sure they are safe during major storms and disasters. If you or someone you know is interested in the SOS program please complete this form.
Community Information20 documents
Facility Rental Information4 documents
- Amphitheater Rental Request
- Citizen Feedback Form As your municipality, we welcome your comments or concerns. Use this form to submit feedback in reference to a situation or experience, whether it be good or bad, or a general comment or suggestion.
- Gazebo Rental Request Use this form to submit your rental request for the Gazebo located in the Town Park.
- Picnic Shelter Request Use this form to submit your rental request for the picnic shelters located in the Irmo Community Park.