Irmo's Small Business of the Month Award
The Town of Irmo is proud to provide special recognition to our business community by presenting recognition to one winner per month. The Business of the Month winner will:
- receive a Business of the Month plaque to display in their place of business.
- be featured on the Town of Irmo's social media pages.
- receive recognition at the Town Council meeting.
- be featured on the electronic billboard located on Lake Murray Blvd.
- be featured on the Irmo News printed newspaper on their social media page.
- be featured on the Town of Irmo's website.
To nominate a business, click here.
The deadline for nominations is the 15th of each month. Nominations are verified by the Small Business of the Month Committee. Once nominations have been verified, the committee will then determine the selected Business of the Month.
- The selected business will be contacted on or around the 15th of each month.
- That business will be interviewed and have a photo taken.
- All Features for Business of the Month will be posted on the first of each month.
- A business may not win more than once per calendar year.
A business must meet the following requirements to receive the recognition award:
- Must be located in the Town of Irmo.
- A member in good standing with the Town of Irmo.
- Maintain a creative, innovative, or unique approach to business.
- Provide superior customer service and/or products.
- Established for at least 1 year.
- Active in service to the community.