The Irmo Dog Park at Rawls Creek Park
1113 Friarsgate Blvd.
Irmo, SC 29063
Hours of Operation
7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Link to Membership Application: https://www.polimorphic.com/organizations/irmo-sc/blueprints/irmo-dog-park-at-rawls-creek-3/apply
To learn more about Dog Park Membership, or to join the Dog Park committee, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Irmo Dog Park Facebook Group:
Dog Park Registration Information
All applications for membership in the Irmo Dog Park must be submitted online. At the time of the application, potential members will be asked to upload a copy of their driver’s license, vaccination records (see below for more information), and proof of spay/neuter. Please have this information available. Payment will also be made online.
- One Dog Park membership per household is required. The fees, due annually, are as follows: $25/one dog, $40/two dogs, $15/additional dogs.
- All dogs must be registered with the Town of Irmo to enter the Dog Park.
- Proof of the following vaccinations must be provided at the time of the application: Rabies, Bordetella and DHPP or DAPP2. Current copies must be kept on file with the Town of Irmo.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered before acquiring Dog Park membership. You must provide documentation.
- Each Dog Park member will be issued one key fob to enter the park. Replacement fobs are $25/each.
Dog Park Rules
*Any member who violates the Dog Park Rules and Regulations may be subject to suspension or revocation of park privileges.*
- Dogs must be accompanied by an adult Dog Park member (age 18 or older). Children aged 5-17 years old are permitted in the Dog Park with an adult member. Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the Dog Park.
- Owners are completely responsible for any injuries or accidents caused by their dogs.
- Dogs are the only animals allowed in the Dog Park. All canine breeds are allowed.
- All dogs must be on a leash when entering and exiting the Dog Park through the holding area. Dog owners must carry a leash, but no dogs should be leashed once inside the park.
- Owners must clean up waste from their dogs and dispose of it in an appropriate receptacle.
- All dogs must always be supervised by the Dog Park member. Do not leave dogs unattended!
- No food (human or canine) is allowed in the Dog Park. Dogs may become protective or aggressive in the presence of food.
- The recommended weight for the large dog park is over 25 lbs. The recommended weight for the small dog park is 25 lbs. or less.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed in the Dog Park. If a dog begins to act aggressively, the owner must immediately remove the dog from the Dog Park.
In case of emergency, dial 9-1-1. For questions or concerns about the Irmo Dog Park, please call Town Hall at 803-781-7050 or email email@example.com.
- If a member allows someone else to use the key fob for access to the park, the Park member will be held accountable for any issues or damage caused by unauthorized access.
- If a Dog Park membership is suspended or terminated for violating the Dog Park Rules and Regulations, the membership fee will not be refunded.
- Dog Park membership fees will not be refunded for lack of use, moving, or any other reason.
- Puppies under the age of four months are not permitted in the Dog Park for their safety.
- Smoking, vaping, or tobacco use is prohibited in the Dog Park.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the Dog Park.
- Dogs are not allowed to chase humans in the Dog Park.
- Individuals should not feed or interact with other dogs without permission from the owner.
- For safety reasons, music should not be played in the Dog Park. This could prevent a dog from responding to an owner’s commands.
- No air horns, bullhorns, or other devices that emit loud noises are allowed.
- Do not let dogs dig holes. If they do, fill them in immediately.
- Personal items, such as chairs, may be brought into the dog park but MUST be removed at the end of the visit. Any items left after the dog park closes will be removed.